Sometimes the word weight loss or dieting becomes an unpleasant word for us, reminding us to stay away from the foods we love or the foods we like to eat with family and friends, and we may feel hungry even by just thinking about this word before beginning the accursed diet. The truth is that often, changing some daily habits and circumventing them with some easy tricks is only required of you and not following a harsh diet or denying yourself food.
People struggle to lose weight, but all diets make you hungry dramatically, causing some to lose their enthusiasm. Here are more than twenty-five ways to lose weight and maintain a graceful weight that depends on following healthy eating habits:
How to lose weight in 5 weeks?
1. Reduce sugars and starches
The most important part is reducing sugars and starches (carbohydrates).
When you do that, your hunger levels drop and you end up eating far fewer calories, as instead of burning carbohydrates for energy, your body begins to feed on stored fats.
Another benefit of lowering carbohydrates is that it lowers insulin levels, causing the pressure on the kidneys to decrease sodium and excess water from the body.
This way you may lose 10 pounds (sometimes more) in the first week
2. Protein, fat, and vegetables.
Each of your meals should include a protein source, a fat source, and low-carb vegetables.
Building your own meals in this way will automatically enter the number of carbohydrates in the recommended range from 20 to 50 grams per day.
Meat: red meat, chicken, fish and seafood: salmon, trout, shrimp, whole eggs with egg yolks are the best.
This has been shown to boost your “metabolism” by 80 to 100 calories a day.
Eat low-carb vegetables, such as broccoli, cauliflower, spinach, tomatoes, cabbage, lettuce, and cucumbers.
Don’t be afraid to fill your plate of these low-carb vegetables. You can eat massive amounts of it and it will not exceed 20-50 pure carbs per day.
A diet that relies mostly on meat and vegetables contains all the fiber, vitamins, and minerals you need to be healthy.
3. Go to the gym 3 times a week.
You do not need to exercise to lose weight while you are on this diet, but it is recommended.
The best option is to go to the gym 3 to 4 times a week. And to warm up and lift some weights.
If weightlifting isn’t popular for you, doing some cardio exercises like walking, jogging, running, biking or swimming will be enough.
Many people become less enthusiastic when exercising themselves. Look for someone who wants to lose weight and arrange training sessions with him at home or in a local gym. Or you can look for another alternative by signing up for a fitness course or martial arts club and there you will be more determined and you’ll get to know new friends as well.
4. Foods rich in fiber
Foods rich in fiber, such as vegetables and fruits, increase your feeling of satiety for a long time, thus reducing your need to eat more food and making you lose weight easily. Other foods are rich in fiber: beans, oats, oranges, and flaxseed.
5. Eating without electronic distractions
Paying attention to how you eat food causes you to consume fewer calories. For example, when you eat when you watch TV or play a video game, this causes overeating.
6. Serve food in small dishes
When you eat food in smaller dishes, you reduce the number of calories that enter your body, as large dishes are linked to the increase in the amount of food that an individual consumes, and therefore it is related to weight gain and obesity.
One study found that an increase in dinner size is associated with a 30% increase in calories it takes.
A review of 24 studies found that people who get distracted while eating eats 10% extra amounts, and they eat 25% extra calories in the next meal.
7. Intermittent fasting.
The best thing to do when starting any diet is to reduce calories, and fasting is one of the best ways to reduce it.
lose weight in 5 weeks plan
1) Make sure to eat three meals a day, and do not neglect breakfast, as it helps regulate appetite during the day.
2) When you feel hungry between meals, chew vegetables such as carrots, cucumbers, lambs, and colorable because it burns a lot of calories, or eat some fresh fruit. Low-fat yogurt is also recommended
3) Avoid fruit juice because it is rich in calories and free from dietary fiber. Each cup of juice, including grapefruit juice, contains an average of 100 calories, while one serving of fruits (such as an apple) contains only 50 calories.
4) Replace white rice with whole grains such as bulgur, freekeh, unshelled rice, pasta made with whole wheat because it contributes to feeling full because it contains a high level of dietary fiber.
5) Replace white bread with bread made with a whole flour, although the two types of bread contain the same rate of calories, the high level of dietary fiber in bread made with whole wheat flour contributes to feeling full and protects from constipation.
6) Learn to chew slowly, as research indicates that chewing food well and for a longer period covers the body sufficient time to record the feeling of satiety more quickly.
7) In preparing homemade sweets, replace oil, butter or margarine with an equal amount of apple sauce and two tablespoons of oil
8) Do not eat to meet psychological needs such as anger, despair, disappointment or boredom, and look for alternative ways to deal with psychological stress such as sports, music, or the practice of different hobbies
9) Consume low-fat meats, such as boneless chicken and meat without frying.
10) Avoid fried foods and use healthy cooking methods like grilling, chard, baking.
11) Avoid sugar, as each teaspoon contains approximately 20 calories
12) Use reduced-fat milk products such as 5% creamy cheese, 1.5% creamy milk, 1% creamy milk instead of whole cream products.
13) Avoid soft drinks, as each small serving contains 7 teaspoons of sugar
14) Drink 6 to 10 glasses of water a day
15) Increase exercise, such as walking a day for at least half an hour. Use the stairs instead of the elevator whenever you can.
16) Avoid fast food like pizza, falafel, shawarma, french fries and hamburger
17) Replace meat with legumes like lentils, dry beans, or chickpeas at least once a week
18) Do not eat more than two tablespoons of nuts daily
19) Eat healthy exfoliation like prepared greens without oil or a little bit of it, yellow corn, carrier, lupine, and peanuts.
20) Reduce the amount of oil in cooking and salads, as each teaspoon, regardless of type, contains 45 calories
What is the most effective way to lose 20 pounds in 5 weeks?
One of the most important features of a successful diet is reducing food and not depriving it, as food deprivation causes boredom, fatigue, and stress, which leads to stopping the continuation of the diet, the basic idea of losing weight not only in losing it but also in maintaining body weight.
This is a simple rule. Many people think they are hungry, although they actually need more fluids. Taking more water helps relieve hunger.
Drinking too much water is important for a healthy digestion system, and liquids carry food to places where food is needed. It also helps maintain skin smoothness, freshness, and flexibility.
Look for an exercise you really enjoy
If you have just started weight loss exercises, you may be starting to feel tired of them. People who enjoy sports are the most committed to exercise and feel good about it.
Instead of sticking to a dull protein, or doing the hard weekly exercise, do some sports such as badminton, riding a bike, riding or even karate. All these will help you focus and keep your enthusiasm. Collective exercises are usually fun, a good way to measure your progress.
Stress may lead you to eat unconsciously or you may go beyond exercise and suffer from an unpleasant sleep and all of these lead to gaining weight. Exercise helps reduce stress levels. Research shows that out-of-home exercise reduces stress by walking more with parents on weekends or going to the hill with friends is an excellent way to reduce stress and help fitness at the same time.
Never miss training
You may sometimes be forced to miss a training session because of work or family obligations. If that happens, compensate for what you missed the next day. Either extend the training session the next day or add another session. It is great to learn some home exercises that will help you add a particular exercise at any time.t.
Learn how to enjoy your life
Make sure that your diet and exercise are in your life. Remember to enjoy yourself. Follow a movie on nights you do not practice, read a book or go out to entertain yourself. Do not be boring and rigid.
Drink more water to prevent hunger
Of course, we mentioned this in the first rule, but it is so simple and effective that we need to repeat it. If you feel hungry between meals, pour yourself a large glass of water first. If you still feel hungry after drinking, take a light healthy meal.
It is necessary to be independent to be able to lose weight. It is important to be independent of others, independent of fitness tools and equipment and independent of diet rules.
Although having a companion at the sports club may encourage you, this may discourage you. If your companion is not in a good mood, it does not mean you take a vacation too.
This leads to an increased probability of regression towards failure! Make sure you are happy and alone and go to the lounge alone or go to a gym or martial arts alone. If you are not dependent on others, it means that they will not be able to disappoint you.
Some foods are better processed than other foods to help build a strong body. These foods contain a higher percentage of nutrients than the average percentage, vitamins, and minerals. Some special foods often have unique properties in their ability to enhance immune systems and improve the overall diet. No food is considered a cure for a disease or food called “wonderful” in itself, But eating foods with dense nutrients are no doubt good for your health.
Berries – Blackberry berries are considered the best fruit; including blueberries, strawberries, and raspberries. These berries contain large quantities of antioxidants that help protect the body from harmful effects and free radicals.
Salmon – Salmon is terrific fish. It is a good source of proteins and contains vitamin A and vitamin D, in addition to important minerals such as selenium and zinc. Salmon is a fat thickener; it contains a high proportion of the omega, which is essential for maintaining the health of the heart and the cardiovascular system. It is also good for brain functions.
Vegetables with green leaves – one of the most excellent foods that are disliked and sometimes neglected by Westerners. Vegetables such as broccoli (which have recently been shown to reduce diabetes and strengthen the lungs) and spinach are very rich in vitamins and are also a good source of fiber.
Orange – Orange is a good source of vitamin C, not only that; but orange contains soluble fibers called pectin, which help reduce cholesterol.
Pineapple – Pineapple is also rich in vitamin C, which supports the survival of the immune system, and is a good source of potassium that helps maintain the health of cells and functions of nerves and muscles.
: Relieve stress on yourself and praise it
If you learn how to deal with your feelings and enhance your confidence in yourself, this will actually help you lose weight. To be stressful and angry will cause a chemical reaction in the body where the body releases the hormone cortisol. It has been shown that cortisol contributes to gaining excess weight.
The lack of self-esteem results in surrender at an early stage, or some may convince themselves that they have not succeeded, and in fact, have been successful. Learn how to love the character you are, and to strengthen yourself.
Focusing on achievements more than focusing on failure will keep your focus. It’s not easy to change your conviction, but it’s possible. This is part of the training that will turn you into a stronger person, mentally and physically.
In the end, you can take a day off every week from this diet to eat whatever carbohydrates or sugars you like, but more than one day will make your progress very slow.