The benefits of black honey 20 unexpected benefit
Learn about the benefits of black honey for liver, heart, and colon and its other benefits for skin and hair, immune system strengthening, and unexpected benefits
I recommend you today to use black honey as a healthy alternative to white sugar or even brown because of its many unexpected benefits that we will remind you of
First: the nutritional value of black honey.
One cup of black honey (337 grams) provides you with:
– Calories: 977 (4091 kg) = 49%
– Carbohydrates: 974 (4078 kg)
– Fat: 2.8 (11.7 k
– Sugars: 187 grams
– Thiamine: 0.1 mg = 9%
– Niacin: 3.1 mg = 16%
– Vitamin B6: 2.3 mg = 113%
– Pantothenic acid: 2.7 mg = 27%
– Choline: 44.8 mg
– Calcium: 691 mg = 69%
– Iron: 15.9 mg = 88%
– Magnesium: 816 mg = 204%
– Phosphorus: 104 mg = 10%
– Potassium: 4933 mg = 141%
– Sodium: 125 mg = 5%
– Zinc: 1.0 mg = 7%
– Copper: 1.6 mg = 82%
– Manganese: 5.2 mg = 258%
– Selenium: 60.0 ?g = 86%
Fat and fatty acids
– Total fat: 0.3% G1
– Saturated fat: 0.1 g 0%
– Unaturated monounsaturated fats: 0.1 g
– Total omega-6 fatty acids: 168 mg
– Water: 73.7 grams
– Ash: 11.1 grams
- Second: The main health benefits of black honey.
- 1) Accelerates the healing process.
It is effective in accelerating the process of healing, whether in minor wounds or even many surgeries because it contains high amounts of vitamin “C”, so you would prefer to eat daily and regularly to get the most benefits.
2) Contains a high amount of antioxidants.
For its antiviral and bacteriological properties as well as its high antioxidant content, which is very useful in reducing the action of free radicals, thus preventing the risk of cancer and reducing the signs of aging.
3) Enhances body immunity.
It is effective in enhancing the immunity of the body whether for children, infants or even the elderly and protects you from many different diseases, so it is better to eat it daily by eating raw as it is or even add to the juices and baked goods.
4) Useful for diabetics.
Because of its high content of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants and its ability to reduce blood sugar to its normal level so it is better to eat daily, especially for diabetics, as part of the daily diet
5) Increases your stamina
6.Contains low amounts of fat, so it supplies the body with energy without causing an increase in weight.
7.Contains large amounts of antioxidants that increase the burning processes and prevent the accumulation of
8.harmful substances in the body, the most important of which is polyphenols, which reduce obesity
9.Reduces the body’s absorption of calories, which prevents weight gain.
10.Contains a large amount of calcium, this also reduces the body weight increase.
11.It treats many diseases that accompany weight gain and relieve symptoms such as arthritis and rheumatism.
12.Reduces blood sugar, which reduces the secretion of insulin, this reduces the accumulation of fat in the body.
13.drink two tablespoons of gives only 160 calories, which is a small amount and gives a sense of satiety, which helps in the success of dieting systems
General benefits of black honey
- Black honey has many benefits that are encouraged to be eaten on a daily basis, including the following:
- Contains large quantities of iron, which helps to strengthen the blood and prevent anemia.
- Strengthens the immunity of the body in general and protects against infection of many diseases.
- Maintains cardiovascular health.
- Maintains the uterus and strengthens its muscles.
- Contains manganese which increases sexual strength and helps in the production of sex hormones.
- Contains potassium is very important in the body’s vital processes and prevents high blood pressure.
- Helps in the treatment of many skin problems including acne.
- Provides the body with many mineral elements such as selenium, which protects against cancer.
- Prevents swelling and expels gases from the abdominal cavity.
- Maintains the health of the digestive system and protects against the injury of many
- disorders such as constipation and indigestion and eliminate the bacteria and bacteria in it.
- Strengthens hair follicle and maintains its freshness and prevents its bombing, and delay the appearance of gray hair, and increases the density of hair.
- Contains niacin, which strengthens the organs of the body in general.