Personal development

How Not To feel lonely Tips To Stop Feeling lonely

How Not To feel lonelymStart loving yourself.Once you feel comfortable, you will not feel alone.This would make people become friends because they would be safer.Feeling alone and being alone are two different states. U could be alone to enjoy loneliness and a certain “me” while feeling lonesome about being surrounded by people, doing a hobby …

How Not To feel lonely Tips To Stop Feeling lonely Read More »

Tips To Stop Thinking Too Much

Tips To Stop Thinking Too Much. Do you feel that only 5% of your lives in the world and the other 95% of life is in your head? do you never fully living outside of yourself?how to stop thinking There are some fantastic guided meditations on YouTube that I have used in the past. Some …

Tips To Stop Thinking Too Much Read More »

how to develop my self

Self-confidence is one of the most important features of an integrated personality capable of making success and change. It is a virtuous trait in which a person can love himself, love others, enhance the ability to get rid of negative thoughts, develop self-esteem, and strive to achieve and achieve goals. The concepts of self-confidence, arrogance …

how to develop my self Read More »