There are so many teenage diet plans nowadays and as a growing teen, you have to be smart in choosing a diet that would not make you look and feel sickly.
Being thin does not mean being healthy. You should also keep in mind that you should never rush yourself to achieving your target body shape. Proper weight loss takes time.
It may already sound like a cliché but there is no other way to losing weight but eating the right thing coupled with the exercise routine apt for you. That is the ideal teenage diet plan. Have a perfect balance in whatever you are eating. Do not go for all-sweets or all-junk food. You may have them but in moderation of course, like eating small amounts of it once every two weeks. Your diet should be filled mainly with fruits and vegetables, fiber-rich foods to help flush away toxins and unnecessary fats, protein, just enough calories to keep you energized, and of course water, water, water.
For the exercise routine, you need not go to the gym every day and spend hours and money on the equipment there. For some people, especially if you’re a beginner, lifting weights is not necessary. There lots of other cheaper alternatives like walking from your house to your school for example. Instead of taking the elevator, take the stairs and climb two steps at a time. This will help you burn more fats than usual. If you are going to the market or if you want to buy something from the grocery nearby, ride a bike. You are not only helping yourself, but you are also saving the environment. If you want an intensive workout, consult fitness instructors first before barging into any gym.
As mentioned before, proper weight loss takes time. You should never lose more than two pounds per week. This is a rule not only for teens but for older age groups as well. Do not be deceived by those diet plans that go by the promise of losing fats without exercising. Not only do they NOT work, but they can also be dangerous. Resist the temptations of fast foods. They would not only cost you much but also increase your body fat mass. Go for fresh and natural foods. Do not believe in diet pills because they do more harm than good. You never know how these are made and they may have side effects on some users. Again, nothing beats healthy foods. That’s the teenage diet plan that works for everyone.
Teenage Diet Plans Tips.
Find Out How You Can Loss Weight Safely And Easily While Keeping It Off For Excellent. The Ultimate Guide To Losing Weight Quickly, Safely, And Everlastingly!
- First, you need to set a goal you can really achieve. Talk to your doctor and use a BMI chart to determine the best weight for someone of your age and height. The safest weight loss goals are those that allow you to lose weight slowly. A safe weight loss is considered to be about .5 to 2 lbs every seven days.
- A diet isn’t the way to lose weight in a permanent way, but you can change the way you live to achieve that. You will need to reduce how many calories you consume by reducing your part size and selecting items that do not contain lots of calories. Exercising is also a vital factor.
- Look at your parts and realize that you can change the way that you delight in food by staying away from choices that contain empty calories and unhealthy fats, like quick food and sweets. Minimize the amount of cholesterol, trans fats, and saturated fats. There are better choices that are readily available to you, like whole grains, vegetables, fruits, and beans. The additional fiber of these food items will fill you up without contributing excessive calories.
- The majority of fitness professionals suggest that your low-calorie eating plot be combined with additional exercise. You can benefit from exercise, even if it is not strenuous. Some studies indicate that if you exercise twice a day this is just as useful as working out for an extended amount of time. Every day, you should be devoting half of an hour to exercise that is considered moderate, in order to achieve weight loss while staying healthy. Walking is a fantastic method of getting exercise, and just about everybody can do it.
Essentially, managing your weight and keeping it off relies entirely upon making realistic expectations and goals. With a set of sensible goals in place, it’s far more likely that you’ll attain them and the odds that you’ll keep the extra weight off are greater. When your life incorporates eating healthy and physical activity on a regular basis, your weight loss can easily be permanent.
Teenage Diet Plans – Tips For Foods That Will Make You Lose Weight
Do you need to know about weight loss foods? About which food will make you lose weight? Do you know that the secret to having a victorious weight loss program lies in the foods that you consume? Consuming the right kind of foods plays one of the major roles in making you lose weight.
Here are some weight loss foods that you should consider eating to make you lose weight:
Cabbage is an excellent vegetable option for people who are health-conscious. Cabbage may be very fulfilling and it contains very small calories. There are many people who like cabbage soup. Include other vegetables as well in the cabbage soup such as carrots, celery, onions or any other vegetables that you like. Have cabbage soup for dinner in place of your regular meal. No thought how to cook the cabbage soup? Then try this cabbage soup recipe:
2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
A handful of Cabbage (A handful and chopped)
1 Japanese bean curd – cylindrical (sliced about 1cm)
½ Carrot (diced)
1 Celery stick (sliced)
½ Capsicum (diced)
3 cloves Garlic (peeled and finely chopped)
1 chicken stock cube
Spring onion (chopped)
Coriander leaves (chopped)
Freshly cracked black pepper
About 3 cups of water
- Heat the oil and sauté the garlic until fragrant. Add in the water, cabbage, celery, carrot and chicken stock and bring to boil
- Add the bean curd and simmer for about 10 minutes
- Season with salt and pepper
- Before serving garnish with onion and coriander leaves
Salmon is a fish that is loaded with omega-3 fatty acids. Omega-3 is well known to facilitate the enhancement of insulin function. Insulin is in charge of managing the sugar levels in our blood and accordingly restricting our food cravings.
Green tea –
Green tea is loaded with catechin polyphenols, which is able to boost our metabolic rate. Green tea also comprises caffeine, which will help in weight loss.
Berries are fruits that are loaded with fiber. Fiber is well known for its capability to keep us fuller for a long period of time and it also helps in the digestion process.
Dairy products –
Excellent source of calcium comes from calcium and calcium is also known to help in losing weight. But, remember to pick low-stout dairy products.
Apples are also loaded with fiber. Studies have shown that people who consume an apple just before their meal consumed a smaller amount of calories compared to those people who didn’t have an apple before their meal.
Dark chocolate –
Dark chocolate contains a chemical that will help in preventing heart diabetes, diseases as well as stroke and it also contain minimal sugar content and stout content.
Chilies contain capsaicin. Capsaicin will help our body to burn energy about 20 minutes after we have our meal.
Despite the fact that foods will make us lose weight, we should also remember that food will also make us stout. Eating too much of the above weight loss foods will not help you lose weight. The key is to eat moderately. So eat these weight loss foods moderately to lose weight.